1. Cobre Panama is a large open-pit copper development project in Panama, located 120 kilometers west of Panama City. The Cobre Panama project consists of the development of a conventional open pit mine and concentrator to produce copper, gold and molybdenum concentrate. The project design is based on an initial ore feed rate of 160,000 tonnes per day to the grinding plant. Copper concentrate is delivered as a slurry from the Concentrator at the Process Plant to the Pressure Filtration Plant at the Port Facility.
2. CNOOD's scope of services included engineering, procurement, and fabrication of the product including pipe, branch pipe, bends, brackets, sleeves, PTFE, spool CS and spool SS, total more than 11000tons.
1. Short Delivery Time
2. Different Kind of Products
3. Different Kind of Standards: API 5L, ASTM A139, ASTM A312, ISO 21809-1, ASME B36.19, ASME B31.3, AWS D1.1, AS/NZS 1554.1, AWWA C200
4. 25 Sub-Contractors Involved
CNOOD Project Management team worked diligently to develop clear communication channels between the client and more than 25 sub-contractors to define roles and responsibilities. All products were all delivered on time with no quality issue reported. Additionally, CNOOD Project Management specialists provided value added services such as galvanizing, coating, brace repair and product cleaning.
1. CNOOD 1st project for CS and SS piping spool for mining project.
2. Total 9 Purchase Orders from Client, total more than 11000tons product.
3. Management of more than 25 Sub-contractors
4. Delivery on time without quality issue